Road Updates

- Ike Thiessen Road (Aberdeen South Grid) is still under water and will remain closed until further notice. Construction to rebuild the flooded section of Ike Thiessen Road is set to begin this spring/summer (weather permitting).

- Drews Road has a 10 tonne limit
- Bettker Road has a 10 tonne limit
- Old 27 Road has a 10 tonne limit

The RM does not condone driving on any ice road or road that may have water over it.

Road Closed signs are placed for your protection and are not to be ignored.
The Municipality would like to extend our gratitude for your tolerance and understanding as we deal with impassable roads and road closures. We request your continued patience as our road crew continues to fight the elements to provide roads that we will all be happy with.